Welcome to Xlerate.
The term ‘Xlerate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The copyright of all photographs, photographic prints and digital image files remains with Xlerate and their respective owners. Purchasing of photographs, prints or digital image files or any other item does not entitle the purchaser to any reproduction rights whatsoever. This includes the scanning of images onto a computer, the reproduction, duplication or the production of additional prints or images, the use of images on the internet and the publication of images in any printed or digital media without the express written permission of Xlerate.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any personal information supplied in the purchasing of images from Xlerate or submitted via this website will not be distributed onto any other organisation unless we have express permission from yourselves.
Xlerate Online Shop & Web Orders:
The copyright of all photographs, photographic prints and digital image files remains with Xlerate and their respective owners. Purchasing of photographs, prints or digital image files or any other item does not entitle the purchaser to any reproduction rights whatsoever. This includes the scanning of images onto a computer, the reproduction, duplication or the production of additional prints or images, the use of images on the internet and the publication of images in any printed or digital media without the express written permission of Xlerate.
Postage & Packaging:
Postage and Packing is charged at the following rates regardless of order quantity.
UK SMALL/PHOTO PRINTS – For all small items, such as photo prints @ £2.50
UK LARGE/POSTERS – For all large items such as poster @ £4.00
ELECTRONIC ONLY £0.00
Orders from outside of the UK, please contact us first with your order requirements so that we can obtain a shipping quote to suite.
If in doubt, please contact us first.
Electronic items sent by email or for download have no postage and packaging charge, upon check out you MUST selected the ELECTRONIC ONLY option.
We use Royal Mail Postal Service and always send items via a registered sign for service so that we can track items and obtain proof of delivery. We send all photo orders in hard backed “Please Do Not Bend” Envelopes and poster in cardboard tubes.
Dispatch times vary as they differ on each individual order; delivery times are depending on order size and any other third parties suppliers.
Upon accepting your order we will advise of any estimated timescale.
We hope that you are happy with your order – we try to get the final photo/image as close to any sample/proof that you may see prior to ordering.
Any such sample proof displayed on our website will be a low res version and such will have been cropped in order to be displayed online and thus your final image maybe cropped slightly different.
If you ever have a problem, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can address any issues.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order you will be contacted and will receive a full refund.
If there is an error with your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can address any issues or refund as necessary. We reserve the right to request the return of any rejected items prior to refund being given.
As we print your photos to order, under the terms of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, all prints and digital images are to be seen as “Goods made to the consumer’s specification” and therefore there is consequently no cooling off period for transaction.