Welcome to Xlerate.
The term ‘Xlerate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The copyright of all photographs, photographic prints and digital image files remains with Xlerate and their respective owners. Purchasing of photographs, prints or digital image files or any other item does not entitle the purchaser to any reproduction rights whatsoever. This includes the scanning of images onto a computer, the reproduction, duplication or the production of additional prints or images, the use of images on the internet and the publication of images in any printed or digital media without the express written permission of Xlerate.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any personal information supplied in the purchasing of images from Xlerate or submitted via this website will not be distributed onto any other organisation unless we have express permission from yourselves.